2.8.07

Other than knittning

I'm all set for the next clue to come out for the MS3 tomorrow, and I'm really excited about it. Melanie will reveal the theme along with the clue, and supposedly something interesting is going to happen with it. I got the last 12 rows done today, since I haven't worked on it in a couple days. I haven't been feeling 100%, and one of my co workers has corralled all of us into trying cross stitch. I felt slightly obligated to at least try, since she tried some knitting a while back, so I was brave enough to try a small counted one. (you work off a blank canvas). Generally I find the effect rather painterly, It reminds me of pointillism, especially since its done with a needle, Ha! (bad joke. I promise to curb the impulse). Emily (my co-worker) does the really big complicated looking ones, and I don't think I have the patience for one of those. It's OK, but Knitting is truly my calling. I'll finish the small one, but I don't plan on making anymore. She didn't stick with the knitting either, so it's all square. ;)

No comments: